Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkeybizs answer to Ticket
Hello

i dont know if you read this Forum Thread more frequently than the Ticket thread, but i have sent one 3 weeks ago without answer, delete it to send a new one some days ago.  Still no answer.

Please give me some help.

Thanks
Thanks for posting, Ticul. I've had the same experience. I submitted a support ticket on the 5th of May and haven't had a reply yet.
Unfortunately their forum profiles currently show they haven't visited here since early February.

Of course they've been around on the sites in the meantime, but hope they're alright since we haven't heard anything by support ticket in recent weeks. Let's hope they're back soon.
(05-16-2021, 11:10 PM)dave2319 Wrote: Thanks for posting, Ticul. I've had the same experience. I submitted a support ticket on the 5th of May and haven't had a reply yet.
Unfortunately their forum profiles currently show they haven't visited here since early February.

Of course they've been around on the sites in the meantime, but hope they're alright since we haven't heard anything by support ticket in recent weeks. Let's hope they're back soon.

Thanks Dave.

Maybee they dont pay anymore !!!!!!!!!