Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to improve the MonkeyBizs site
I'm a member of ShowcasePTR since 2007, and joined Monkey Bizs recently using a link on the Family of Sites area of the former.

I think the latter can benefit from its sister site by adjusting some design elements.

For example, when I go to ShowcasePTR's Inbox, the font size is the same as the one used in the main Options menu, while Monkey Bizs' Inbox has a smaller font size. Besides, while ShowcasePTR shows that main menu above the Inbox, Monkey Bizs doesn't.

The same applies to the Monkey Bizs Affiliates Page, whose menu has a smaller font size.

I suggest you use some of ShowcasePTR's site design on MonkeyBizs', so members can have a better experience.
(07-01-2020, 05:12 PM)paultx Wrote: I'm a member of ShowcasePTR since 2007, and joined Monkey Bizs recently using a link on the Family of Sites area of the former.

I think the latter can benefit from its sister site by adjusting some design elements.

For example, when I go to ShowcasePTR's Inbox, the font size is the same as the one used in the main Options menu, while Monkey Bizs' Inbox has a smaller font size. Besides, while ShowcasePTR shows that main menu above the Inbox, Monkey Bizs doesn't.

The same applies to the Monkey Bizs Affiliates Page, whose menu has a smaller font size.

I suggest you use some of ShowcasePTR's site design on MonkeyBizs', so members can have a better experience.

Hello paultx,

Thanks for your suggestions. We will be working on site designs later when we get a chance. And we will definitely make the fonts little bigger to make it easy for members to read.
Have fun earning with us  Wink

Check out our news and updates here: